Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A link between Celiac Disease and Infertilty

I am a fan of healthy living for me and my family. I believe infertility is on the rise (now 1 in 6 women) for many reasons and one of those reasons is because of the foods we eat. Hormones have been put into our meat and milk for the last 17 years, when the FDA approved rBST for commercial use in 1993.

I ran across this article that, frankly did not surprise me one bit. You can read it here. I'm a big fan of Dr. Mercola and get his newsletters by email. I learn so much from him about really living healthy. I remember Elisabeth Hasslebeck from "The View" talking about her struggle with infertility. It took her years to get pregnant and only did so after she was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. She made the changes in her diet and bingo, got pregnant.

I hope this information is helpful to you. I am always looking for natural ways to overcome infertility.

No comments:

Post a Comment